Disparate, siloed data has long been a problem for manufacturers. The ability to communicate essential information to the right people at the right time is crucial in today’s era of Industry 4.0.
Digitising operations is crucial to maximise the capabilities and productivity of design, production, inspection, and maintenance. A digital thread, interconnecting data across departments and between the digital and real world, unleashes the potential of the smart factory.
In this presentation, Hendrik Schafstall, Executive Vice President – SFx, Hexagon, and Sachin Mathur, Global Program Director and Head of Strategic Partnerships – Smart Manufacturing, Hexagon, explore the solutions that will enable this digital transformation and the benefits it will bring to manufacturers.
Watch this video from Hannover Messe 2021 to learn about:
- Hexagon’s smart manufacturing open platform, designed to provide highly-integrated data collection and analysis solutions across the product lifecycle
- Eight use cases for the digitalisation of manufacturing operations
- Statistical projections of the benefits of virtual product engineering by 2040, included cost reduction and time-to-market estimates
- How Hexagon’s strategic partnership with Ericsson empowers connected manufacturing with 5G technologies
- How manufacturers can connect and digitise operations to start adding value today