Watch this news mash-up to learn about exciting developments across Hexagon division and how Hexagon technologies are driving transformation in various industries. For an overview of each news story, read the bullet points below.
- Hexagon showcases solutions at CES 2020, introducing Smart Autonomous Mobility and the cloud-based visualisation platform HxDR
- BLK2GO wins CES Best of Innovation award
- OAS-LV from Hexagon’s Mining division wins Mining Magazine safety award
- Hexagon wins World Smart City Award at Smart City Expo World Congress 2019
- Hexagon acquires additive manufacturing company Volume Graphics, hazard monitoring provider Geopraevent, and Blast Movement Technology.
- Hexagon and Tetra Pak collaborate on Smart Plant Engineering Platform